Duct tape gets a small plane home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duct tape gets a small plane home

Wow. Small plane lands in remote Alaska for fishing trip. Gets ripped apart by a bear. Pilot duct tapes it all back together and flies out.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like sinz84.

When I used to load cargo jets years ago, I would see small holes in the fuselage temporarily taped over. I'm don't remember the exact kind of tape they would use.

Comment

Gives new meaning to 200 mph tape. Even tho that plane probably doesn't do much more than 90
      Originally posted by soap
      i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

That bear was pissed apparently
        sigpic

Comment

mythbusters did it.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

nice tape job!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Aluminum tape is the bomb. They use that shit on airline planes and I was told it passes tech inspections.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                Aluminum tape is the bomb. They use that shit on airline planes and I was told it passes tech inspections.
                Speed tape… Use it may of times on C-130's
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                  That bear was pissed apparently
                  More like hungry.

Comment

I believe the guy that did that then got in trouble for doing a field repair like that without proper approval.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      I believe the guy that did that then got in trouble for doing a field repair like that without proper approval.
                      LOL @ government bs.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        LOL @ government bs.
                        Id have told them to go fuck themselves with a rusty spoon.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

LOL @ government bs.
                          Yeah, but if he would've lost control and crashed into Nanuck's wigwam then all kinds of hell could've been raised.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Yeah, but if he would've lost control and crashed into Nanuck's wigwam then all kinds of hell could've been raised.
                            He should have just laid down and died, it would have been the safest thing to do.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He should have just laid down and died, it would have been the safest thing to do.
                              That would have been to wasteful....should have located and fed himself to the bear. How dare he be resourceful like that!
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                              X