new daily - 2001 Sierra C3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
    Im pretty sure they wont fit, regardless stick to the new straight style nerf bars your truck is supposed to come with, othrerwise it will look like shit.

just scour clist and lowball the fuck out of everybody until someone gives
    Haha thanks. I'm getting tired of hopping into it and hitting my head. I'll check out CL.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Gonna put the bars in the shed for safe keeping. I want them later just in case someone is a stickler when i sell the truck. They are gm bars and were part of the c3 package. They attached to the frame with some crazy L bolt/90* bolt. Not sure but think you would have to drill the frame since the holes wouldn't be there already on a 14 frame.
      Last edited by smrr1; 02-06-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
        I just bought an 03 Yukon and so far I like it. It's high mileage, but it fits for what I need and the price wasn't bad. So far my favorite thing about it is the center console design. I like it so much that now I want to buy Chevrolet/GMC cab and chassis trucks to switch out with my Fords! I also like the separation from the passenger and think it would be great for when we have customers riding along.
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Haha thanks. I'm getting tired of hopping into it and hitting my head. I'll check out CL.
          One of these days you'll be a full grown man!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Not bloody likely!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              But I already am......
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Not bloody likely!
                Fuck you Mayfield.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Fuck you Mayfield.

Comment

^^asshole lol

Comment

You may have the only 6.0 that gets 19 mpg in the world. LOL. Those are not known for passing up gas pumps. Nice truck tho, I see shit boxes out there for 10k and up

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                        You may have the only 6.0 that gets 19 mpg in the world. LOL. Those are not known for passing up gas pumps. Nice truck tho, I see shit boxes out there for 10k and up
                        i was pretty surprised too so i took a pic. its not exactly the same as the 6L in the 3/4 tons that get shit for mpg. looking around some gm forums it seems that it isn't too uncommon for a good maintained 6L denali to get 16-19 mpg. thanks on the truck. i just couldn't wrap my head around a 100k mile truck for 15k even if it was under 5 years old. decided to look older and less miles.

Comment

LOL. So many people are extremely skeptical of your truck. Sign of a good buy! Jellyness
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            LOL. So many people are extremely skeptical of your truck. Sign of a good buy! Jellyness
                            yep. thanks. no doubt it wasn't cheap but you get what you pay for.

Comment

I'd hand calculate the mileage. Those digital readouts aren't all that accurate in my experience.

Nice truck!
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I'd hand calculate the mileage. Those digital readouts aren't all that accurate in my experience.

Nice truck!
                                if you reset them every time they are pretty accurate. i have always hand calculated them at random and been with in .1-.2 of the read out. i think the bigger factor to being accurate is using the same pump over and over if you are hand calculating. different pumps shut off at different levels and that would make a big difference hand calculating the mpg.

plus that number was all hwy at 65-70. i do very little in town driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X