Our GOTCHA day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our GOTCHA day.

Adoptive parents understand how meaningful the day is you first brought your child home. By coincidence, both of our children came to us on this day, 2 year apart. The day we "got you" a.k.a "gotcha" day is a personal family celebration day. Brina came to us 8 years ago and she was 5 days old. Charlie came to us 2 years later when he was 18 mo. They are not blood related to each other and people are astonished when they hear that. While I have 1000's of pics to choose from, this one really gets to me. To me it represents them growing up together, hand in hand, finding their way knowing they are loved.

That's awesome! Congrats
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Very cool!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Just awesome. Congrats to you guys and how awesome that this one day represents so much!
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Thank you for being good parents and loving your children!
          This world needs plenty more of those to go around.

Comment

That's awesome

Comment

Awesome Day!

Comment

You guys are awesome for adopting those kids.

Comment

Working...
                X