Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    I hope they're totally badass...

... So I can buy a cheap, low mile 2009-2011 Z06 soon!
    I'm thinking C6 ZR1 for cheap, considering the '15 Z06 will be a better car than that. My neighbor has a MINT super low mile black/black C6 ZR1 that I've only seen outside of the garage twice. I'd love to own it one if it ever gets sold.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
      I'm thinking C6 ZR1 for cheap, considering the '15 Z06 will be a better car than that. My neighbor has a MINT super low mile black/black C6 ZR1 that I've only seen outside of the garage twice. I'd love to own it one if it ever gets sold.
      I have a friend with one that is sitting at 1500 miles, he keeps talking about selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
        If they are already beating ZR1 numbers, then they have deff upped the power significantly over the old stock Z06...and that beast at 505hp was already awesome.
        I read somewhere that it will have 625 hp. Cant find the article though.

**Edit**

Found this http://www.chevrolet.com/2015-corvet...-supercar.html

about half way down says at least 625hp and 635 torque

Comment

Nice.........

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I have a friend with one that is sitting at 1500 miles, he keeps talking about selling it.
            He better do it soon! I'm afraid the prices are going to drop significantly on all the C6s once the '15 Z06 hits the streets, and of course after the dealer mark-up is over with.

Comment

Right there with you.

Comment

I hope the new ones are stupid expensive so mine still holds a little bit of value.

Comment

Yep, C6 z06 is my next.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I need one with a lot less yellow
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      The next gen ZR1 is really gonna be a bad mother.
                      No more ZR1
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I have been lucky enough to have my C6 Z06 for 30k and it has been a great car. Best out of the box car I have ever owned. I want a C7 but will have to wait until they are a few years old. For now I will slum it.

Comment

Thats so bad ass I could almost cry.

Also, the Z07 spoiler is clear. prtty fucking cool.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

That is one truly badass car!
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
                              that's awesome, though I still ove the FRC look...
                              I ove orvette!
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Link with sound:

Officially unveiled at the ongoing Detroit Motor Show 2014, the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is an absolutely incredible supercar more than capable of taking
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X