Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the 2015 Corvette Z06

Fuckin' A I need more money.

The Z07 is clearly made to set their track times and still meet the production requirement. Impressive.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Nice.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The next gen ZR1 is really gonna be a bad mother.

Comment

If they are already beating ZR1 numbers, then they have deff upped the power significantly over the old stock Z06...and that beast at 505hp was already awesome.

Comment

that's awesome, though I still love the FRC look...
            Last edited by Bad Religion; 01-22-2014, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Wood due.

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Sweet Corvette Jesus that's tits.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Those things are going to be badass
                    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority... I don't like the new styling on the corvettes at all...
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

STFU.

That car is so cool I would even take it in that terrible yellow.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

2011 5.0 + 15K and I can beat it.

not

Comment

I will own one.

Comment

I hope they're totally badass...

... So I can buy a cheap, low mile 2009-2011 Z06 soon!
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X