No announcement yet.

Functional art, made from plane parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed watching the shit they would build on the show followed by laughing at their prices combined with every episode talking about their money problems. Sorry to hear one of them checked out.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Welp, looks like it's time for me to go hop the fence at the base and see what I can score.
      if your talking about the Airplane Graveyard, when I was around 17-20ish and in my party days we would sneak in there at nite and run all over that place.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        I still have the MotoArt business card. I remember one of the guys in the shop commit suicide while the series was being aired.
        I think he died of a heart attack.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
          if your talking about the Airplane Graveyard, when I was around 17-20ish and in my party days we would sneak in there at nite and run all over that place.
          No, I'm in Abilene and was talking about hopping the fence at Dyess, lol.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X