• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Functional art, made from plane parts

Few years back ..

Reality show, short lived .. "Wing Nuts"

I liked watching it just for the stuff they made

If you ever watched, yah know .. they charge crazy money for it

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

That's badass!

Comment

I remember watching that show, if I'm ever rich I will be getting some stuff like that.

I would hate to see what this cost, but it sure would be awesome in a man cave.

Comment

The prices are for the Elite ..

Yah know, cow rug types

Comment

The turbine table is definitely the best. I NEED it
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

They have (or used to have) F4 Phantom and B52 ejection seat office chairs for sale too

Comment

Welp, looks like it's time for me to go hop the fence at the base and see what I can score.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Welp, looks like it's time for me to go hop the fence at the base and see what I can score.
                lol yeah that's what I was about to say. Time to get started making my own!
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I may need a hand on some of the more complex parts... Anyone on here have experience field stripping a B-1 or a C-130?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    I may need a hand on some of the more complex parts... Anyone on here have experience field stripping a B-1 or a C-130?
                    Yeah I've done several with only a pair of channel locks and some wd40.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My stepdad did an installation for a client with one of those exploded diagrams of a jet engine as a mural. It was pretty boss. There was something like this on the wall of a guy's kitchen, facing out:

Last edited by YALE; 01-17-2014, 08:55 PM.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

It looks expensive..

Comment

Aww no cow skin table cloths included

Comment

I got to meet those guys.

One evening in 2004, Chopper and I were driving through an industrial area in Torrance CA, looking for McClusky's Cobra restoration shop. So I saw a couple of guys working in an open shop bay and asked them if they knew where it was.

So this dude smoking a cigarette says, "Cobras huh?" Then he drops the cigarette, smashes it out, and said, "Come on inside for a minute, and take a look around. Anyone looking for Cobras must have money." LOL . I'll never forget him saying that.

They were building a spa that utilized the round staircase from a 747. The had a ton of raw aircraft parts and finished art pieces. Chopper and their shop dog got along great. I got to hang out for a few hours and they finally told me where McClusky's was at.

I still have the MotoArt business card. I remember one of the guys in the shop commit suicide while the series was being aired.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That's fucking awesome Danny. Aside from the last part obviously.

Comment

Working...
                              X