Fight on Dart Bus going down the freeway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight on Dart Bus going down the freeway

lol, classy. One of the combatants was an off duty Dart driver, too. And who the hell doesn't know to turn their phone sideways when filming, like a gat? Damn.

This, no matter what the DART-phobic among you might assume, is not what the average bus ride is like. Nor is it what your average DART driver is like. Sure, most are less than jovial, and that sidelong glance they cast as you step on board could be interpreted as a glare, but they typically steer clear of eardrum-shattering profanity and threats of physical harm.

The video, posted to YouTube last month, shows two women fighting on what is identified as route 161 through Oak Cliff in October.

The uniformed DART operator shown brawling in the video is off duty, but as agency spokesman Morgan Lyons told The Dallas Morning News, the clip "depicts violations of policy regarding professional demeanor and conduct."

The agency has opened a second investigation into the incident in response to the video.

There is just no way I could ever take the Dart bus, ever.

Comment

Lol. "I'm no BiT@h. You da Bit@h, Bit@h!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
        There is just no way I could ever take the Dart bus, ever.
        I road it for a couple years. It really is nothing like that, or at least it isn't in my experience. Of course, I was taking one of the buses that made round trips from downtown to the dart station off 30. We were all normal office workers just going to work. The bus didn't stop at random stops all through Dallas.

Comment

I rode the DART/TRE train a few times over to school. TRE is fantastic. DART is like the Serengeti is being relocated.

Some black friends told me I had nothing to worry about because I look unapproachable, but the occupants, filth, environment, and be encouraged to pocket a smart phone to avoid getting robbed (per the DART officer) convinced me to drive from Mckinney to Ft. Worth M-Thurs, every week instead of sitting on that garbage.

Comment

So where was the fight? Looked more like an episode of maury.... bitch dis, bitch dat, ho dis ho dat. Just a bunch of loud talking with no one really saying anything
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
              Lol. "I'm no BiT@h. You da Bit@h, Bit@h!"
              Someone should have said...."No she be the driver, you da b....."

Comment

I would comment. But I don't wanna get banned Again.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

savages.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Doesn't seem all that exciting or newsworthy.

Comment

Looked like naynay was involved....
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I never rode in one, just disassemble and do modifications on the light rails. And there was some nasty crap in places you dont see. Seasoned guys knew to let the new guys remove.the.bellows,evidently convenient urinal for some

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                          Doesn't seem all that exciting or newsworthy.
                          Just typical behavior for dem people
                          sigpic

Comment

I have always said "when they move a bus stop into your area, it is time to move"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              I have always said "when they move a bus stop into your area, it is time to move"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                              exactly.....my old boss lived at frankford and midway....when they put in the dart stop right out side his bedroom window, it wasn't but days before his neighbors started getting robbed. He lasted about 6 months there and moved to canton and has commuted to Addison ever since.
                              2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
                              2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
                              2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X