Finally a daily driver for 91coupemike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    It would be a matter of how long the trans last at that point. Lol but I bet a 150 would be more then enough to get it done with a stock Ecoboost.
    my trucks ls1 stock lol tune and downpipes as soon as i get around to putting them on.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Got it going, just in time for the hail storm. Lol but it's not terrible. It runs good with the stall converter. I installed oem fans and harness from a 05 gmc. Just needs to be turned on with a tune. On Sunday I'll be removing Torque management, turning on the fans and whatever else I can do with hp tuners. I still need Some one with a tech 2 to turn I the trans temp gauge cluster. I have a k&n cold air intake to put on too.

Pretty awesome vehicle for less then $4,000 and finding the spare time to work on it.
      Last edited by 91CoupeMike; 04-05-2014, 12:56 PM.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• good lookin pickup

Comment

• hell yeah dude. congrats. i sold my sierra c3 earlier today. i enjoyed the truck but just wasn't really exciting me. back to the mustang. got $16,750 for it.

Comment

• Looks damn good!!

Comment

• looks like that truck turned out good
              2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
              2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                hell yeah dude. congrats. i sold my sierra c3 earlier today. i enjoyed the truck but just wasn't really exciting me. back to the mustang. got $16,750 for it.
                Congrats. I have to admit I thought you were a bit nuts for paying premium for a non quadrasteer C3.

Comment

• Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                  Congrats. I have to admit I thought you were a bit nuts for paying premium for a non quadrasteer C3.
                  thanks. i think the non quadrasteer trucks are worth more personally. goofy ass looking trucks and more stuff to break.

Comment

• Who thinks he should leave it at the stock ride height? I think lowering it looks tacky.
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I'd get a leveling kit if you want it to look level. Just yanking the block in the back makes it sag too much.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• That or a 2/4 drop...

Comment

• stock or a drop shackle out back

Comment

• 2/4 drop with a small c notch and drop shocks is the plan. I have a hook up on drop spindles and the drop shackles for ~$100. I do not want to lose ride quality, it rides smooth now so I'm torn.

It is in dire needs of a full radio though, the factory Bose system sounds like a fat whore yelling through a plastic bag.. Any suggestions on double dins? I figure some decent door components, alpine type rs or find a steal on some focals, to a pdx 4.1 amp with maybe a single 10 or 12in sub. Nothing to loud or obnoxious as this truck is nice to cruise around.

It also needs some kind of exhaust, it's quiet !

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Just put some shackles on it and drive the thing.

Comment

• I have a single 12 and a monoblock amp if you're interested, barely used.

Comment

Working...
                                X