Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    The one I saw the bish only had one light bulb she moved room to room
    I always joke with my investor clients (real estate) that a young bachelor will do just that, not because he's frugal, but b/c all the other ones have burned out.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Those shows (cheapskates/hoarders/extremely fat/OCD/crazy addictions) annoy me to no end. Watched that show once. Some jackass was washing and re-using paper towels, asking for samples at the ice cream stand (eventually sampling 14 flavors thus serving as desert). On and on. A good part of it has to be scripted.

With hundreds of channels to pick from, if I can't find something better than that to watch, I'll just turn off the TV.

Comment

I saw all I cared to see in this highlights. Another thing I hate about these shows is how they use a lot of fluff to pad the time. Camera angles and music just looking around the room at people's expressions, every time they return from commercials, they recap what was just before the commercial and there seems to be like 5 commercial breaks in 30 minutes. I bet there is less than 10 minutes of actual content if you cut out all the other BS. I remember when TLC was cool and you actually learned things.

At about 4.07 there is a mechanic from McKinney? Looks like he keeps a clean shop at least. LMAO at his employee's response. Anybody know the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          I never heard of the show until it showed up in my news feed earlier. The one I saw the bish only had one light bulb she moved room to room. Reused cooking water. Turn the TV off during commercials....... pealing the bananas before she bought them!
          Yikes! And they both make good money!

Couldn't find it on Youtube but this is the 2 minute clip I was talking about:
          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4354231.html
          Was that the one where she cooked the Lasagna in the dishwasher for her BF football party

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            Was that the one where she cooked the Lasagna in the dishwasher for her BF football party
            Yup. Also has some asian woman that never buys or uses TP. She uses a squirt bottle of water and hand soap to clean herself up. Gross.

Comment

Working...
            X