• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Cheapskates

Comment

Woooow.........

Comment

I've never watched any of these shows, but I say if all the stuff they do keeps them from living off the government tit, more power to them. I just don't want to be friends with them.

Comment

I never heard of the show until it showed up in my news feed earlier. The one I saw the bish only had one light bulb she moved room to room. Reused cooking water. Turn the TV off during commercials....... pealing the bananas before she bought them!
          Yikes! And they both make good money!

Couldn't find it on Youtube but this is the 2 minute clip I was talking about:
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Popped up on netflix and i watched a couple episodes. Then I couldnt take it
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              I never heard of the show until it showed up in my news feed earlier. The one I saw the bish only had one light bulb she moved room to room. Reused cooking water. Turn the TV off during commercials....... pealing the bananas before she bought them!
              Yikes! And they both make good money!

Couldn't find it on Youtube but this is the 2 minute clip I was talking about:
              http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4354231.html
              yea i have seen that episode! these people are so fucked in the head

Comment

I can be a cheapskate too but I need me some angel soft to wipe with... fuck crumpled up paper
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah some of them are not too bad - as-in an average dude can relate with it. However, most women ain't gonna have nothing to do with the things they do.

oh and f using bathwater over and over. I'd rather just have 5 (or even 1 or 2) fresh gallons of water than use the same 25 gallons used by others.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have seen the episode in the first video. That guy showed his bank statements and he has like 9 bank accounts with hundreds of thousands of dollars in them. Also has a graduate degree but they have no furniture in their house aside from beds.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I saw one where a couple shared floss.. that was enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                        I can be a cheapskate too but I need me some angel soft to wipe with... fuck crumpled up paper
                        I've never got things like this. People who complain about using too much TP can go walk with a stinky ass. No thanks. 6 extra squares is fine with me for 1 cent
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Yeah some of them are not too bad - as-in an average dude can relate with it. However, most women ain't gonna have nothing to do with the things they do.

oh and f using bathwater over and over. I'd rather just have 5 (or even 1 or 2) fresh gallons of water than use the same 25 gallons used by others.
                          Sounds like being disgusting more than being a cheapskate
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            I've never got things like this. People who complain about using too much TP can go walk with a stinky ass. No thanks. 6 extra squares is fine with me for 1 cent
                            I use about a half a roll every time!

Comment

Eat more fiber

Comment

Working...
                              X