Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Michellin's = Baller.

Comment

Some things in life are definitely "you get what you pay for". I replaced the set of Pirellis that only lasted 17k miles with the same set, I thought they would last longer if I took care of them better, not so. They only lasted 17k miles too, so I went ahead and bought a set of Michellins with a 45k warranty. They were more $$$ than the Pirellis but hopefully they last me awhile, replacing tires every year is for the birds...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Some things in life are definitely "you get what you pay for". I replaced the set of Pirellis that only lasted 17k miles with the same set, I thought they would last longer if I took care of them better, not so. They only lasted 17k miles too, so I went ahead and bought a set of Michellins with a 45k warranty. They were more $$$ than the Pirellis but hopefully they last me awhile, replacing tires every year is for the birds...
        I don't miss the days of running DRs on my daily.

Comment

Working...
        X