Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I don't ride BMX anymore (because I suck now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This shit impressed me 10 years ago, and now it's crazy. It looks so confusing, all that spinning shit. Also, I used to think I was really good at skateboarding, till I watched videos.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      not into all the super fast, fit as many spins as you can stuff. but damn there is some serious shit in that video.

all i ever needed to see was in 1201, lights out and anthem.
      Standard BMX and the PUSH/FBM crew made some wicked vids.

Funny side note: Chase Gouin lived in Arlington for about 6 months. I saw him spinning some crazy ass hang five whiplashes in a parking lot on the way home from my girlfriends and felt like I was hallucinating. I stopped and watched for about an hour before he rolled up and asked if I rode. I said, "you're Chase Gouin." He smiled and said "yeah I guess you do ride." He is considered the trend-setter for the no brakes movement, seeing all that tech shit in person was mind blowing. I'd see him every week or so and stop by to watch if I had time. He hung out with a couple of the local flatland guys. Moved back west.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        That movie sucked!! I wanted to have his fallout shelter bedroom as a kid though.
        How dare you..... That movie is incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          HOLY CRAP. Damn near every trick in this video was merely a pipe dream just 5 years back. Absolutely jaw-dropping how fast it's progressed and how SMOOTH everything is pulled off.

Them boys got big big testicles...

Wonder if they practice in lumber yards while the cops chases them...
          Last edited by Roscoe; 01-10-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            bmx is way cooler than skateboarding craig!

god bless.
            You're high.

I call for a skater/biker rumble at the park after school!

Comment

Working...
            X