Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I don't ride BMX anymore (because I suck now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I don't ride BMX anymore (because I suck now)

HOLY CRAP. Damn near every trick in this video was merely a pipe dream just 5 years back. Absolutely jaw-dropping how fast it's progressed and how SMOOTH everything is pulled off.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

That's how I feel about skateboarding.. They make it all look so damn easy but you quickly learn otherwise after eating shit on concrete a few times. lol

And it hurts a hell of a lot more, and for longer than I recall as a kid.

I'm surprised I never got more seriously injured when I was young. I never wore any safety equipment and did some really stupid stuff. Helmet saved my ass at the Irving skatepark a couple of years ago when I slammed the flat bottom of the pool after dropping in. Got wheel bite about half way through the transition.

Comment

Awesome video!!

Comment

bmx is way cooler than skateboarding craig!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          That's how I feel about skateboarding.. They make it all look so damn easy but you quickly learn otherwise after eating shit on concrete a few times. lol

And it hurts a hell of a lot more, and for longer than I recall as a kid.

I'm surprised I never got more seriously injured when I was young. I never wore any safety equipment and did some really stupid stuff. Helmet saved my ass at the Irving skatepark a couple of years ago when I slammed the flat bottom of the pool after dropping in. Got wheel bite about half way through the transition.
          Should have gleamed the cube.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Awesome video!!
            Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
            Craig,

Please carry on being a stud and don't listen to these fools.

Thank you,
            Mgmt
            Last edited by Chili; 01-09-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
              You're crazy!

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Should have gleamed the cube.
              That movie sucked!! I wanted to have his fallout shelter bedroom as a kid though. That was sweet.

Comment

Every time I watch these videos, I try to imagine there's no bike, and just see people being launched while they flail through the air. Then I imagine what happens if they don't catch the bike before they hit the ground.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

All those guys have insane skills with a HUGE helping of brass balls.

Comment

Amazing. When I was a kid, you were a badass if you could ride up a quarter pipe, get a little air, and then land.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Every time I watch these videos, I try to imagine there's no bike, and just see people being launched while they flail through the air. Then I imagine what happens if they don't catch the bike before they hit the ground.
                      I can't imagine how many times they had to crash before mastering those tricks.... simply amazing.

I remember building a quarter pipe that was less than 6ft tall and I couldn't get enough balls to go more than halfway.

Comment

you know what I can't do?

ANY of that shit! LOL
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

hells yeah! Freestyle 4evah!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Im saddend to see how the dirt jumpers are moving to 24-26 wheels.

Comment

badass video. always loved that stuff, never could or even tryed it. since I couldnt do it, I just played Dave Mirra bmx game lol. i was a badass at the game though

Comment

Working...
                              X