Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plane crashes at a drag strip during a race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthwoodDavid View Post
    Fist thing I thought of was the camera truck should be the first one there to help out...but he must of been in shock.
    In my experiences that's how most people react. I've seen it a dozen times over the years witnessing car crashes and stuff, 95% of people will stand there shocked with their hand over their mouth while the other 5% are running to the crash before it even settles. Its kind of sad, really.

Comment

They won't be racing there for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        In my experiences that's how most people react. I've seen it a dozen times over the years witnessing car crashes and stuff, 95% of people will stand there shocked with their hand over their mouth while the other 5% are running to the crash before it even settles. Its kind of sad, really.
        thank God I'm a five percenter!
        The one time I witnessed a near death accident in my life, and the one other time I witnessed a robbery, I was acting before I knew what I was doing. Had I not, surely I'd not be able to walk past a mirror with out averting my eyes. I'm a lot of bad things, but thank God chicken shit is not one of them.
        Will say after helping the three injured in the car wreck I witnessed I cried like a bitch, but no one saw because I'm a man!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          Will say after helping the three injured in the car wreck I witnessed I cried like a bitch, but no one saw because I'm a man!
          That's not being a bitch. You held your emotions until AFTER you handled the job. That's being a man.

Been doing this public safety thing nearly 30 years. I've never puked once, but I cannot count the number of times I've cried. If you don't deal with the emotions, it'll come back to haunt you.

Comment

Working...
          X