Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plane crashes at a drag strip during a race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane crashes at a drag strip during a race!

I am not sure how to embed this.

Iceland.
    3 persons onboard,Captain and Medic killed, Co-Pilot survives with minor injuries. No injuries on the ground.

Investigation is still active, plane was fully functional and well maintained. This was not an emergency landing. Co-Pilot has not commented publicly but it is known that he made remarks to the Captain about the dangerous flying.

Captain had requested a go around moments before landing at an airport close by and flew dangerously fast and low heading to dragstrip according to witnesses and crashed. Captain had close connections to the club running the dragstrip.
    This is the Co-Pilot's second plane accident, excactly 12 years prior to the crash he had an emergency landing where the medic that died treated him for minor injuries.
    Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c6_1...UC0oVBibsGv.99

Damn...

Comment

you just search the video title on youtube and then embed it, easiest way.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

you have GOT to be kidding me, the co-pilot survived that? That is a fucking miracle.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Dude was hot dogging it. Shame he cost someone else with his own stupidity.

Comment

This is the Co-Pilot's second plane accident, excactly 12 years prior to the crash he had an emergency landing where the medic that died treated him for minor injuries.
            Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c6_1...UyXHUQzuMMg.99
            I'd say it's time to cash in that lotto ticket, and find a different profession.

Comment

How do you survive that with only minor injuries? Crazy.

Comment

missed it by that much !!!!!!
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  I'd say it's time to cash in that lotto ticket, and find a different profession.
                  He's used to it by now lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    you have GOT to be kidding me, the co-pilot survived that? That is a fucking miracle.

+1 for proper use of "miracle".

Comment

In reading the blurb below the video, it sounds to me like the Pilot was showing off to his racer buddies with a fly-by, and lost control. If true what a senseless tragedy for the Medic's family.

Comment

Wonder what his E.T. was?

Comment

Originally posted by buick355 View Post
                          wonder what his e.t. Was?

Comment

Wi To Low?

CN

Comment

Fist thing I thought of was the camera truck should be the first one there to help out...but he must of been in shock.

Comment

Working...
                              X