• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle school kids successfully covering Tool - 46 and 2

Comment

Last year, doesn't count.

Comment

I have found myself watching those vids numerous times, even the first time they were posted, and I don't get tired of them. I find these kids extremely talented and I find myself extremely angry at mine.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          Last year, doesn't count.
          It totally counts.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Totally worthy of a repost.

Comment

meh. The original makes me wanna tear shit up,drive crazy,punch and kick stuff etc. The voice of maybe 13year old girl,not so much. More like run with scissors in my hands, jump on the bed at most. The music is badass nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                meh. The original makes me wanna tear shit up,drive crazy,punch and kick stuff etc. The voice of maybe 13year old girl,not so much. More like run with scissors in my hands, jump on the bed at most. The music is badass nonetheless
                Well put.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  It totally counts.
                  10 hours from original post, opinion doesn't count.

Comment

Come one Jeremy, as much as you worship me, I'm surprised you didn't know I posted this already.

Comment

The drummer is freaking sick.

Comment

that's one hell of a studio.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                          Come one Jeremy, as much as you worship me, I'm surprised you didn't know I posted this already.
                          Hey, you pay me good money for that and I have a kid on the way. You said you wouldn't mention it!

Comment

1) That kid that looks just like me that's banging those sticks together is on point.

2) Her singing is better in their Pull Me Under video.

3) The music in this one is better than their Pull Me Under cover.

Comment

nice, good to see that there are still school districts that support music.
                              04 GT
                              91 LX

Comment

Working...
                              X