Till the break of dawn
    Till the early morn
    I'm a thorn in your side
    Can you feel me stickin
    80 pills a day bitch, I ain't bullshittin
    So groove baby groove baby call your momma
    I'm like Charlie Hooker girl
    Umm?
    That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_SHANE View Post
      Umm?
      All the height/weight stuff. Joe C is Kid Rock's little midget.
      3'9'' with a 10 foot dick.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Umm?

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          All the height/weight stuff. Joe C is Kid Rock's little midget.
          3'9'' with a 10 foot dick.
          Not anymore.
          Ded

Comment

• Let me know when you want to sell it, Shane. You keep the wheels and sell them on craigslist.

<- 6'2" - 205

Comment

• The Falcon looks great! Love it! Not a fan of the wheels but whatever keeps it rolling.

My first car was '69 Falcon, 4 doors, 200 ci 6, 3 on the tree, Aqua in color, black vinyl interior with absolutely no frills at all. Dad added A/C to it with an under dash unit. It was his car for many years before handing it down. I'd love to have one like yours one day.

Comment

• Its a really cool car Slow84lx. I'm really excited to have a chance to slowly build this car up.

Now I'm trying to decide what to put it in. Its between a FI 351w maybe stroked with a 5 speed, or using a stock mounts out of another car a 428 will bolt into it with a old school 4 speed in the floor. This car wont be a "drag car" but it will make passes on the strip sometimes. When I really want to go fast I've got something that most all cars cant touch for my speed. This is just a cool car that fell in my lap. :-)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
                That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

• Lolz@ the tags.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Guess it won't be getting new wheels after all.

http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...-foxbody&cat=5
                    There's still hope!

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• You never know

Comment

I really dont have thin skin guys, I just cant stand people on their keyboards calling names.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                        X