NBC strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC strikes again

The blitherings from Brashir about Palen, The mockery of Mitt Romney's black grand child, and now this gem:

Fuck them.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That network is full of idiots from top to bottom

Comment

What an ungrateful little bitch.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

a friend dropped me a line about this. I went on NBC's Facebook page and, like many others, posted a message to them.. Please do so!!

..Re: Vet slam...How can a network go from the likes of Huntley/Brinkley to what you represent now??? I will do my best to stop using products of Companies that sponsor your shows and will contact them to explain why.
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Useless cunt.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Fuming now, why did it replay it three times. At least Carson turned away and dropped the mic in what I hope was disgust.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                Fuming now, why did it replay it three times..
                It was just the video being edited. That's not how it aired.

Originally posted by CWO
                Huh?
                Why is a butt hurt pussyfart posting in a thread from a member who is on your ignore list?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  It was just the video being edited. That's not how it aired.
                  I understand that, I just got more and more pissed each time it replayed it.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

That's fantastic. Thanks for this very important information. I do not think anyone could have went the entire day without you hacking out your reasoning!

Comment

Originally posted by CWO
                      You called attention to it, not me.
                      Well yes, because I am wondering why someone who publicly whined about thread content, stomped off and loudly announced using the ignore feature continues to post, then lamely attempts to justify said posting and is now replying to a member deemed not worthy and on ignore list? It's just proof positive those who use said ignore feature are overly sensitive and have no self-control and take themselves far too seriously. It's a pity you still have unresolved issues. Anything I can do to help you out, cupcake?

Comment

Again, thanks for the info. It's crucial you try and justify why you keep reading what I post and responding. "No seriously! I don't know why I keep posting here. Probably because I have insecurity issues and feel the need to explain my actions to those who could give a fuck." LOL. Obviously you don't even have enough restraint to use the ignore function effectively.
                        Now since you've been o-pressed by what has been stated in the past, I'd highly suggest placing me back on ignore so you don't blow a corpuscle, or if you want to become bros again I'll be the first to reach out and give you that bro hug. Whaddaya say, broseph?!

Comment

You both need to grow up.

Comment

Ok.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X