Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Leno talks about 50 years of mustang and looks at the new '15 one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Leno talks about 50 years of mustang and looks at the new '15 one.

Jay Leno takes a look at 50 years of Mustang history with help from Ford execs and Lee Iacocca, including a look at mustang 001 from 1964, and the all new 2015 Mustang. We get a few hints about something big too.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Sad to see Lee Iacocca's decline. The man is such an icon.

Comment

Did you notice that it is a 5.0 car but the boost gauge was working? He said two new engines........
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Did you notice that it is a 5.0 car but the boost gauge was working? He said two new engines........
        They are going to offer the ecoboost 4cly.

Edit: noticed your said 5.0 car.
        sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure he said it was a vacuum gauge but hinted that there could be a boost gauge ala the ecoboost 4 and maybe an ecoboost 8?
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I love how he is chosen to pull back the curtain, often offering first in-car video, and he does it with a denim shirt, blue jeans & sneakers every time.

He doesn't have a pedigree in this, per se, just a love of motorsports so deep that his garages are almost unmatched in scope and caliber.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              Sad to see Lee Iacocca's decline. The man is such an icon.
              My great aunt has a hand written letter from him. They bought a new Chrystler every year for decades and he wrote them thanking them for their loyalty. After 50+ years she finally broke the cycle and bought a Nissan. I was shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                He said vacuum or boost gauge
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  My great aunt has a hand written letter from him. They bought a new Chrystler every year for decades and he wrote them thanking them for their loyalty. After 50+ years she finally broke the cycle and bought a Nissan. I was shocked.
                  As Leno said, he saved about 600,000 jobs. That man had a positive influence on many lives through his own actions.

And we are blessed with the Mustang because of him.

Comment

I read Lee Iacocca biography that I bought in an old antique shop for 50 cents. That man knew what he was doing! I have a lot of respect for him now!
                    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Basically the only book I read voluntarily. Sad to see his condition now. At least hes still got memories of his past still. Good man.

Comment

Working...
                      X