No announcement yet.

Stand up comedy clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Bill Hicks love- pure greatness RIP (skip intro to 2:50)

Last edited by 95DRGT; 04-07-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
      John Pinette can be pretty funny
      you go nou. you been here 4 hour

RIP funny man

Comment

^^^ he did some funny stuff rip

the buffet one of my favorites, but i found an old one called water park...
        Last edited by 01vnms4v; 04-07-2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            Oh HOOOOOLLLLLLIIIIEEEE SHIT! Good find, that guy cracks me up.
            For anyone that likes him, he has a show on FX (or maybe FXX now) called Legit, that is really funny. Many of his stand-up bits are mixed in. That's actually what prompted me to find this video. They just had Gunta (sp?) on a recent episode. He told this joke on season 1, but Leah hadn't seen it, so I showed her this clip to give her the back story.

They are on season 2, so check out season 1 on your streaming services. You don't have to watch them in order to get it, but they do make call back references, so it is even better when you know the back story.
            Last edited by Chili; 04-10-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              For anyone that likes him, he has a show on FX (or maybe FXX now) called Legit, that is really funny. Many of his stand-up bits are mixed in. That's actually what prompted me to find this video. They just had Gunta (sp?) on a recent episode. He told this joke on season 1, but Leah hadn't seen it, so I showed her this clip to give her the back story.

They are on season 2, so check out season 1 on your streaming services. You don't have to watch them in order to get it, but they do make call back references, so it is even better when you know the back story.
              season 1 was really great but so far season 2 has been crappy and unfunny hince why it's on FXX

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                season 1 was really great but so far season 2 has been crappy and unfunny hince why it's on FXX
                IDK, I'm not ready to write it off yet.

As to the FXX thing, I think they are making an effort to move their better original content to that channel. I would guess it will (if not already) become an upgrade channel, not available on base packages. Pure speculation on my part though.

Comment

Cool, I will check it out. Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                    No Bill Hicks love- pure greatness RIP (skip intro to 2:50)
                    He and George Carlin were cut from a special kind of cloth. RIP to both of those gentlemen.

Comment

I watch old George all the time on Netflix. Would have loved to see a conversation between him and Joe Rogan.

Comment

Working...
                      X