No announcement yet.

Prerunners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless you fuckers have $100K to throw into my truck, brorunner it is.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Unless you fuckers have $100K to throw into my truck, brorunner it is.
      Ditto.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Pre-runners get real expensive real quick...

I'll add some actual input to this thread since I love pre-runners but i'm posting from my phone... I'll dig around in my photobucket later.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
          Pre-runners get real expensive real quick...

I'll add some actual input to this thread since I love pre-runners but i'm posting from my phone... I'll dig around in my photobucket later.
          That's no joke. Kyle (lo3oz) got me in touch with a buddy of his that builds them and for a basic/entry level setup on my truck was $10K-12K.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

If my novels ever made it big, I'd definitely do a prerunner and it'd look like this one with a 454 LSX

(And article)

http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

LoL

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My wife needs one of those the way she drives over speed bumps in parking lots.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  Damn I luv me some slutty, skinny, barefooted white girls!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Damn I luv me some slutty, skinny, barefooted white girls!
                      My Brother from another Mother!!!!

Comment

Strangely enough I find myself really liking this.

Comment

yeah, I didnt want to like it, but I really do. Its an attention getter for sure.

Comment

yeah, I didnt want to like it, but I really do. Its an attention getter for sure.
                            It's not over the top in a brodozer sort of way either. I'm trying to find other pictures of it, I'm curious what fenders it's running because those tires look like 35's or bigger.

Comment

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the tire to wheel ratio.. It either needs slightly larger wheels, or slightly smaller tires, for my taste. And while I don't think it needs a full brodozer lift, I think it would look better with an extra couple inches if that tire size is kept..

I pass a prerunner style Tacoma on my way home frequently, that I really love. It looks something like this but sits a little higher and has the larger flared front fenders:

Comment

Working...
                                X