Prerunners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Looks like someone is blowing up Race-dezert.com

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
        Looks like someone is blowing up google
        fixed
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I got to ride in a buddy of a buddies full tilt 100k + $$ full body 3 seater pre-runner a few years ago... absolutely ruined me... I can only imagine a trophy truck.

Comment

Go look over there. Some really awesome trucks in the classifieds.

Comment

I officially hate you now. You must go to Phoenix and pick this up for me.
              A second hand market place to help you find your used offroad vehicle to race or play in the desert, mud, ice, forest. Anything from trophy trucks, trick trucks, Baja racers, UTV, ATV, dirt bike, Ranger, Raptor, Tacoma, 4runner for your desert racing in Baja, Rally Raid, Rally or our town
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                I officially hate you now. You must go to Phoenix and pick this up for me.
                http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=62912
                Only if you'll go get this one for me.

A second hand market place to help you find your used offroad vehicle to race or play in the desert, mud, ice, forest. Anything from trophy trucks, trick trucks, Baja racers, UTV, ATV, dirt bike, Ranger, Raptor, Tacoma, 4runner for your desert racing in Baja, Rally Raid, Rally or our town

Comment

Look into some of the events they hold at Texana Ranch in Blackwell, local guy here owns it and has 3 trophy trucks with his own track at the ranch. His chief mechanic lives next door to our shop and I get to see the trucks come and go, all awesome trucks.

Heres a few pics of them.

Comment

Better yet this one.

Comment

We are 9 day from Dakar for you off road guys. Still no unveil of the new Gordini HST

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
                        Win - that one is very nice

Comment

Just cruise the AZ, NM, and SoCal craigslists ads, tons of pre runner trucks on there. I want one too. 90's full size chevy runner.
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Jeepspeed would be a cheap way to get into off road racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                              Just cruise the AZ, NM, and SoCal craigslists ads, tons of pre runner trucks on there. I want one too. 90's full size chevy runner.
                              85% of them are bro-runners..

Bro-runner:
                              Front lift... The minimum amount of work to lift as high as possible with zero improvment in suspension travel.
                              Wheel spacers to add the appearance of functionally increased track width.
                              Front fiberglass and pulled bed sides but do no paint the front glass under any circumstances.. How else will people know you "mob the desert".
                              No rear bumper. Your "bro at the fab shop" had been working on your tube rear bumper and bed cage.... For three years.
                              Add some fake beadlocks, bfg projects, or if you are really luck some short course take offs.
                              Add some bitchin rear window stickers and you're ready to rip

Comment

Lmao!! Bro runner is exactly spot on. Lol
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X