Love a good sleeper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love a good sleeper.

This may have been posted but its a nice collection of sleepers..

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Made it on sleeper vid. I thought my omni at 3.10 screams I'm a racecar lol.

Comment

Not sure I'd want a Jeep that fast, but damn! My fav though is the rwd PT. Would definitely turn some heads with that.

Comment

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
          Not sure I'd want a Jeep that fast, but damn! My fav though is the rwd PT. Would definitely turn some heads with that.
          IDK. If you are going to make a newer, shitty car into a sleeper, you may as well go all the way and use a Pontiac Aztec.

Comment

Ha. CJ's dad had a van like that with a big block in it I think.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              IDK. If you are going to make a newer, shitty car into a sleeper, you may as well go all the way and use a Pontiac Aztec.
              There's a guy on Yellow Bullet doing a LS swap on one of those jewels .

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                There's a guy on Yellow Bullet doing a LS swap on one of those jewels .
                I'm sure it will be the ugliest thing at the track!

Comment

Can't be a sleeper with slicks on the back.... lol
                  Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    I'm sure it will be the ugliest thing at the track!
                    Unless Jeep releases a new body style SRT.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Ha. CJ's dad had a van like that with a big block in it I think.
                      yep, 1983 chevrolet conversion van with GM performance crate motor - aluminum heads, big cam, longtubes, etc. I took it out one day to school and laid the smack down on a friends 2500cc stroker beetle with a cage, tubbed, etc. Nothing says unnecessary power like Venetian blinds banging around on launch. It was quick for what it was.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

should have been a Taurus in the video. Just saying.
                        Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          yep, 1983 chevrolet conversion van with GM performance crate motor - aluminum heads, big cam, longtubes, etc. I took it out one day to school and laid the smack down on a friends 2500cc stroker beetle with a cage, tubbed, etc. Nothing says unnecessary power like Venetian blinds banging around on launch. It was quick for what it was.
                          lol
                          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                          X