No announcement yet.

***Stolen 2006 GMC RCSB*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that sucks! My wife had her 04 Tahoe stolen. All they took was the GMC Polished 20s she had on it & her new Alpine Stereo I bought her for her Bday. We where still paying on it they totaled it out. Ended up losing our ass on this
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
      Man that sucks! My wife had her 04 Tahoe stolen. All they took was the GMC Polished 20s she had on it & her new Alpine Stereo I bought her for her Bday. We where still paying on it they totaled it out. Ended up losing our ass on this
      Did they allow you to buy it back?
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

still haven't heard anything from the insurance company...other than it obviously being a total loss....

if anyone can do a carfax please let me know I have a vin I need ran before I make an offer..

thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
          still haven't heard anything from the insurance company...other than it obviously being a total loss.
          They are doing a investigation for insurance fraud.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

and now here it is to be finished off... guy at work wants to know what kind of drop kit/shocks you had on it.

Comment

Damn where is it at? I tried buying it back but my GAP insurance told me it was already sent to the "crusher".

Comment

We just got it in yesterday at an LKQ salvage yard

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                  Damn where is it at? I tried buying it back but my GAP insurance told me it was already sent to the "crusher".
                  GAP has no claim on collateral, they were just talking our their ass.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by butt86 View Post
                    Kick the man in the balls why don't you. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                      Kick the man in the balls why don't you. Lol
                      Haha no I could show the pictures of it when we are done with it to do that..... Just found it interesting that the truck showed back up

Comment

Such a beautiful truck. Sorry for ur loss man.

Comment

Hutchins location? I really wanted to buy it back because i have a 66 F100 that i was planning on swapping everything over too. oh well thats all in the shitter......

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          GAP has no claim on collateral, they were just talking our their ass.
                          yeah fuck the GAP insurance guy....

Haha no I could show the pictures of it when we are done with it to do that..... Just found it interesting that the truck showed back up
                          lets see them! haha

btw it was a mcgaughys kit i think..... needed to be notched but never got around to it.

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          Such a beautiful truck. Sorry for ur loss man.
                          worst feeling i ever had...walking outside and not seeing your truck where you left it the night before....

Comment

Working...
                          X