No announcement yet.

Why country music sucked in 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95.9 The Ranch doesn't exist in Dallas because some mexican station decided to use it as well. I go in for Texas country and leave wanting chips and salsa.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      the range = 95.9?

i thought it was the ranch? they always had good shit on the air, but even my place in hurst could barely get a good signal.
      You can barely pick it up when driving by the broadcast studio in downtown Fort Worth. We get shooter FM here in Waco, 92.9. They play all the Texas country musicians but throw in some Merle and Waylon for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        95.9 The Ranch doesn't exist in Dallas because some mexican station decided to use it as well. I go in for Texas country and leave wanting chips and salsa.
        Yeah, i could get it basically over to belt line road, where it turned into mariachi music.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          You can barely pick it up when driving by the broadcast studio in downtown Fort Worth. We get shooter FM here in Waco, 92.9. They play all the Texas country musicians but throw in some Merle and Waylon for good measure.
          I got shooter most of the way from austin to dallas when i was there last year for the GP race at COTA

Comment

It is from 2012 but Little Big Town's Pontoon is THE WORST SONG in country music history.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
              I'm old enough to enjoy the new but ,young enough to listen to the new stuff also.With kids I even pick up on the pop stuff.
              Huh ??

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                I got shooter most of the way from austin to dallas when i was there last year for the GP race at COTA
                It's also on 106.9 out of Killeen. Unfortunately there isn't anyone that broadcasts in HD here, I kind of miss it. The HD channels from Austin don't quite make it to Temple.

Comment

Working...
                X