Crazy thing to stumble across....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    I was going to ask if anyone could find any info. I googled my heart out on the plane ride home last night and couldn't come up with anything on the guy. And yeah reading that again myself is tough. It sounded good at 4 am.
    GREAT post, by the way. I really enjoy this kind of stuff. Thanks.

Comment

Cool post! I'll be in SF in February.

I have a cemetery story. A few years ago I was working in Allentown PA and decided that I wanted to see NYC since it wasn't too far away and I'd never been. So after work I parked my rental car in a lot in Trenton NJ and took the New Jersey Transit train into NYC. Had a great time by myself in the city, then took the last train from NYC back to NJ at 1:30am.

But when I get back, the damned parking lot was LOCKED and wouldn't be open again until 6am! Now I'm not sure what you've heard about Trenton NJ but that is a real piece of shit city, especially at 2 in the morning. It looked like a zombie movie with all the whores and drug dealers walking around. There wasn't a single coffee shop or restaurant to hide in within the few blocks I was willing to explore. Fortunately I chanced upon an odd little cemetery in the middle of town. I walked in, and closed the gate behind me, assuming the zombies wouldn't try to get me there. I was right!

I leaned against a tree, then dozed and stargazed and thought about how weird the whole thing was until 6am. Then I headed back to the hotel, showered, and went to work again. lol

*edit - just looked it up, the cemetery is named Mercer Cemetery
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That's funny as hell Danny.

Comment

danny thats manly as shit. i would have had a cab pick my ass up and take me to the closest 5star hotel.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Really cool stuff man. I like walking through a cemetery here and there.
            The Abbott(s) are buried across the street from you...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
              This must be why Jews are so cheap....they're saving it for this sort of thing.
              Nice.

Danny, I'd be freaked out, but considering the neighborhood, you chose wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                danny thats manly as shit. i would have had a cab pick my ass up and take me to the closest 5star hotel.

god bless.
                5star post.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  Yeah, but you're a DFWM baller.

I guess I have two cemetery stories.

I got to see Poulnabrone in Ireland. It's a the oldest known dolmen, which is a a burial tomb. It dates to around 4000 BC.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Really cool stuff man. I like walking through a cemetery here and there.
                    Same here.
                    Mary & I did a tour of cemeteries in DFW and saw lots of interesting places, including Mickey Mantle, and of course SRV, Bonnie & Clyde etc.

Great thread man!

David

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      You watched the wrong movie.
                      My thoughts exactly
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                      X