• Time
  • Show
Clear All

C0AE-9425-F cast in the intake manifold
    2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
    2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
    2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

The 4wd tractor couldn't get it out today. I will have to try again when the ground has dried up more.
      2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

From everything I have read, there is no reliable way to determine the size of a Y-block without measuring the bore and stroke obviously with the heads off. The casting numbers I have heard were not consistent. I think the sizes were 272, 292, and 312? but I think the 312 was much rarer than people would like to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          From everything I have read, there is no reliable way to determine the size of a Y-block without measuring the bore and stroke obviously with the heads off. The casting numbers I have heard were not consistent. I think the sizes were 272, 292, and 312? but I think the 312 was much rarer than people would like to believe.
          well thats pretty shitty. I need to find a good 7.3 TD and trans.
          2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Car hoarders suck. At least, if they're just letting them waste away in a field. If they're at least in a barn or storage of some sort, they won't rot as fast.
            And it never fails that when they die, the families have no interest in selling them either and would rather crush them all than make any deals. That or they ask Barrett-Jackson prices for what is basically crap and if they can't get those prices, they would just as soon sell them for scrap.

Comment

case of beer says that will won't be driving "around" in January :-)
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                case of beer says that will won't be driving "around" in January :-)
                We will see. If not its because of the weather not letting me get it unstuck and brought over to my shop.
                2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

Working...
                X