Don't kick snow in a cats face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    So, a cat has made you feel unloved more than once?
    99% of the time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        I have a shop cat. His name is Bob. He comes when called, shakes, plays fetch, is a mean mouser and is the most mellow and loveable cat I have ever seen. You can pick him up, flip him around and then he will just lay in whatever position you put him down in. When he wants to be picked up he hugs you.
        Well last week a customer (total bitch) is chewing me out because I showed her how bad another shop messed up her engine. Bob moseys on up and she kicks at him. I am now upset. Bob not knowing any better comes up again to say hi and she kicks him in his face. I am about to go off on her when good old Bob does a 5' vertical leap, smacks her in the face, lands and then sits there starring her down while doing that "I am about to kill you" growl that cats do.
        She said she was going to call the Sherriff. I told her to wait 10 minutes because he was on his way to pick up his truck I just fixed (true story) and will be interested to know about the animal cruelty.
        She cursed at me more and tried to hop in her car that was still on my lift with the front wheel off. Fortunately I had two other regulars there watching the whole thing. When Mike showed up (the Sherriff) he laughed at the whole story. He loves Bob ever since Bob chased two mice out of his Suburban when he brought it in for electrical issues.

Love small towns.
        I can't promise I would shoot someone for kicking my cat but I can promise I would beat the person with any object I could get my hands on.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X