Hennessy C7 breaks 200mph on Texas Tollway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    It's a shame that guy is such a fraud. Makes me really not give a shit what he accomplishes.
    Pretty much. I like how the video makes sure to show the douche holding his arm out the window and posing around like he's just landed on the fucking moon.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      "Yawn" Give be a Busa and 6k.

You certainly won't duplicate that thing for $6k and a stock Busa! lol

Comment

since when is 200 mph on a Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong stretch of road such an achievement?
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          You certainly won't duplicate that thing for $6k and a stock Busa! lol
          Nor will you have a "drives like stock" new car that can be taken on a long road trip, or comfortably driven in extreme weather. 200mph isn't a big deal in the performance world, but pretty cool for a relatively stock production car to do it, on a public road no less.

The fact that Hennessey is a crook does certainly take away from it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Nor will you have a "drives like stock" new car that can be taken on a long road trip, or comfortably driven in extreme weather. 200mph isn't a big deal in the performance world, but pretty cool for a relatively stock production car to do it, on a public road no less.

The fact that Hennessey is a crook does certainly take away from it though.
            A stock C6 Z06 will do 200 if given enough road, so a C7 with nitrous and a crook driving isn't really that impressive to me. Doing 200 MPH on a public highway isn't really my thing anyway, I'll leave that to the dyno queens!

Comment

A stock C6 Z06 will do 200 if given enough road, so a C7 with nitrous and a crook driving isn't really that impressive to me. Doing 200 MPH on a public highway isn't really my thing anyway, I'll leave that to the dyno queens!
              Not that i would ever do it, but i know with enough road a 440ish rwhp bpu++ supra can hit 197+ GPS verified with enough local road..

obviously that's some cray cray shit. and no one we know would do it..
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                Not that i would ever do it, but i know with enough road a 440ish rwhp bpu++ jade mica green supra can hit 197+ GPS verified with enough local road..

obviously that's some cray cray shit. and no one we know would do it..
                Yeah, that's a terrible idea.

Comment

Fox body + $10k.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    IBT fox+_K
                    Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Fox body + $10k.
                    Well done.

Comment

I don't understand the point of testing the cameras for that speed. How many cars are really going to pass through the toll at 200? Hell how many will even go through one at 150?
                      07 f250-family truckster
                      08 Denali -baby hauler
                      52 f1-rust bucket
                      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                        I don't understand the point of testing the cameras for that speed. How many cars are really going to pass through the toll at 200? Hell how many will even go through one at 150?
                        you would be surprised
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Why does such a cock sucker get to do cool shit like this?

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                            You won't get away so don't try type thing.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

How many people has this shopped ripped off? If they really are as bad as their online reputation is, how are they still in business, and how do they keep getting publicity from car mags, and tv shows?

Comment

wasnt he taking other customers money to build previous customers cars ? almost sounds like unique performance all over again.

Comment

Working...
                                X