Relive 1994 in 13 minutes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relive 1994 in 13 minutes...

I started the year in San Diego, and finished it in Japan. Quite a year.

Last edited by helosailor; 12-11-2013, 10:46 AM.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

brings back some memories, some great songs, movies and games.

Comment

Ahh good stuff! I started out single and ended up married that year.
      Last edited by Fastlane; 12-11-2013, 06:21 PM.
      01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Everything in that video was 100% solid gold in the memories department, except for one thing. FUCK ECCO THE DOLPHIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Everything in that video was 100% solid gold in the memories department, except for one thing. FUCK ECCO THE DOLPHIN.
          Holy shit x2!
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

4th grade and it was the first year they integrated our school, so it was an interesting year to say the least. Got my first stitches after a scissor accident.

Comment

Doesn't seem like it was 20 years ago, damn.

Comment

Pretty monumental year in the development of my life. All that stuff brought back memories. Cartoons, songs, people I forgot about.

Sheryl Crow was damn sexy back then.

Comment

Good memories from when I was 18.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    I started the year in San Diego, and finished it in Japan. Quite a year.
                    I started it in WA and finished it in the ROK. With a couple weeks in MO in between.

Comment

Man, yeah I remember most all of that. I remember my brother dragging me to the record store to buy "short man" by twenty fingers. Star trek is so timeless, it's hard to pin it down to any time period, kind of caught me off guard. That and the fact that Patrick Stewart doesn't age.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Holy crap! Brings back a lot of memories! The year I graduated from high school. Damn I'm old!😁

Comment

Damn, a lot of good movies and games came out of 94. Hard to believe that was 20 years ago.

Comment

man that brought back a lot of memories! i was 20 then

Comment

they covered everything but the hundred pounds of weed I must have smoked that summer... (summer before my senior year HS)
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X