No announcement yet.

Ice falling off building roof in Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seen the Vette on TV, wow what a way to go out....
    04 GT
    91 LX

Comment

Nothing ever good comes out of street parking anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
        seen the Vette on TV, wow what a way to go out....
        Own a vette and you can't park it in a garage?
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Something wrong with your eyes, son?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Guess he should have asked Jesus for a better parking spot.
            Can't learn from your mistakes if he covers for you all the time.

Comment

I moved all my cars back about 10 feet to keep this from happening when my roof thaws enough to dump the ice.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

bet they don't park left wheel to the curb on a two way street again... nm, they will, with their shiny new replacement.

Love to see a cop come by to inspect/incident report & tuck a ticket under the wiper.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

I've also seen the covered parking in an apartment community get so weighted down with ice that it collapses forward, pinching the cars in.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

A few years ago the carport at my dad's apartment complex collapsed under the weight of snow, crushing his Corvette convertible underneath it. They refused to cover it, the legalese in the lease said they were not responsible for damages caused by the carports. Fuckers.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      A few years ago the carport at my dad's apartment complex collapsed under the weight of snow, crushing his Corvette convertible underneath it. They refused to cover it, the legalese in the lease said they were not responsible for damages caused by the carports. Fuckers.

I would have filed in small claims anyway. That's like shops that say they aren't responsible for this whole list of shit when you leave your car with them, but they really are.

Comment

Nothing under cars, but never ending stream

Comment

what's up with the licensing clause on with that first video?

"For Licensing/Usage, please contact licensing@jukinvideo.com"

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            what's up with the licensing clause on with that first video?

"For Licensing/Usage, please contact licensing@jukinvideo.com"
                            he wants to get paid if someone tries to use his video.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Fucking body shop people...
                              I know huh!?

Comment

Working...
                              X