Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EW View Post
    I saw that hooptie on Rufe Snow today.
    Yep, first time I've had her out since I got her. I need to come see you by the way. The dash is cut in this monster and it has a 20 year old JVC cassette deck in there. Time to update to something a little more modern. Maybe a decent deck with at least a USB input, maybe a hard drive. And speakers too. It's got some ancient 6x9's under the rear deck. Do y'all handle Custom Autosound products? They make a replacement kick panel speaker mount that holds a 4x6. Not great, but better than no sound up front at all. And maybe a small 4 channel amp to get it loud enough to hear over the exhaust! LOL!

Comment

Yes, I can get Custom Autosound stuff. Ready when you are.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
        Yes, I can get Custom Autosound stuff. Ready when you are.
        Sounds good, I'm off all next week, try to bring her by on Monday.

Comment

Got some new pics today showing the hood scoop. Starting to come together pretty good now. Took the traction bars off this afternoon too, found that some old Shelbys had a pinion snubber on their 9" rears, so I ordered some parts to see if I can make it work on mine.

Comment

Nice.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Didn't 8 3/4 rearends have a pinion snubber already? Or should I ask if that has a 9inch in it first? Hell how bout undercar shots please

Comment

Very nice, but I like it with the rallys a lot better.......

Comment

Looking good. I'm in the middle of putting a 408 in the 82 GT. Cruise by some time if you're in SW Fort Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    Very nice, but I like it with the rallys a lot better.......
                    Go dog dish if ya change!

Comment

Yes, it has a 9" out of an old Lincoln Versailles (Granada). Previous owner did the install, but it did add disc brakes, so a good swap IMO.

Still have the cop car wheels and hubcabs too, these are just for the track.

R3, I was wondering what ever happened with you engine deal. A 408 is going to be quite a bit of fun in that old Fox!

Comment

Saw some ideas for you last weekend in Austin!

First, the Super Bean.

Or maybe... Dartona.

Er, since it's a Plymouth, should it be Scamperbird?

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Just looked at your pic thread, those are great! I'm stealing the Furytona pics just to screw with the Mopar guys on FB.

Comment

If you just want to plug in your phone to play music there are cassette tapes with an audio in wire attached that work well. They come in handy if you have a car that you don't want to change the audio system in, but are tired of listening to ads. Great $5 investment.
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X