No announcement yet.

2015 Mustang. Real pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the lines, low slung hood and roof, and interior. The rear end is sexy IMO. The front is neat looking but I do see a fusion coupe! Which honestly, that isn't a bad thing. This moving away front retro seems to work here. I'd buy one!

Comment

It's very Aston martinesque.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Im digging it.. I may need to go on strike and ask for a pay raise (that's how its done right?) to get one though.. 50k for a GT seems pretty high.

Comment

Maybe, and that's a big maybe, the absolutely fully loaded GT will touch $50k, but I expect them to be more around $48k or less with a base GT being around $30k-$32k...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

The front end looks too high.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I will get one...if they make a Shelby version.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                Maybe, and that's a big maybe, the absolutely fully loaded GT will touch $50k, but I expect them to be more around $48k or less with a base GT being around $30k-$32k...
                You can go to Fords website and build a 2014 fully optioned for $48,880. Prices for the 2015 should be apx 2k more.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  I will get one...if they make a Shelby version.
                  No more Shelby, cause Zed is dead. Though they will be making a 2015 SVT Cobra...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    No more Shelby, cause Zed is dead. Though they will be making a 2015 SVT Cobra...
                    Any word on specs? Still supercharged?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      Any word on specs? Still supercharged?
                      Not from what we have gathered. There are being really hush-hush about the future mill and since SVT is a skunks type of organization at Ford, they can be really secretive. Some "leaked" out info has them using the 6.2 poked and stroked to produce 500hp n/a and other reports have been a twin turbo'd V-6 making about the same or the 5.0 with a turbo, but the supercharged V-8 seem to be a thing of the past for sure, but you never know...
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

they'd be silly not to Ecoboost a Coyote motor for the SVT

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          they'd be silly not to Ecoboost a Coyote motor for the SVT
                          It makes sense to me, especially since we already know that twin turbocharging the V-6 wasn't doable with the current body engine compartment. So we know that the Coyote has the potential to be turbo charged, it would fit with a big single turbo and lowered compression and all forged components ala the termi mills.

Comment

I heard rumors of an Ecoboost V8 eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              I heard rumors of an Ecoboost V8 eventually.
                              Don't be stealing my thunda, Trip!

Comment

I'll take 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X