The $25,000 Fletcher Capstan table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The $25,000 Fletcher Capstan table

Last edited by CJ; 12-04-2013, 11:30 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Who wants to rearrange a table after a long day on the railroad?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Who wants to rearrange a table after a long day on the railroad?
      Well, one of the reasons would be to shrink your table so you have a better view of your cowskin rug.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's incredibly badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          That's incredibly badass.
          If they could get it down to around $2k or so, I might be a buyer for that. Clearly they'd have to cheapen the mechanism, but I honestly don't think that's an impossible price point.

Comment

reminds me of a resturant in Branson, Mo. where after eating for awhile the table slowly would rise.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              reminds me of a resturant in Branson, Mo. where after eating for awhile the table slowly would rise.
              Which restaurant is that?

Comment

Yup, I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Which restaurant is that?
                  McFarlain's Family Restaurant
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If I had nothing better to do with my money I would buy one.

Comment

Truly bad ass!

David

Comment

"Watch my $25k table rearran...FUCK! My finger!"
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          If they could get it down to around $2k or so, I might be a buyer for that. Clearly they'd have to cheapen the mechanism, but I honestly don't think that's an impossible price point.
                          I could see it selling really well into the $4k - $5k range, especially with options to customize the wood and stain. That thing is bad ass. The stone one he was talking about would be super cool.

Of course, you would need just the right space for that large of a round table (when extended).

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            I could see it selling really well into the $4k - $5k range, especially with options to customize the wood and stain. That thing is bad ass. The stone one he was talking about would be super cool.

Of course, you would need just the right space for that large of a round table (when extended).
                            I'm hoping 2k because that's all I would be willing to spend, wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              McFarlain's Family Restaurant
                              I'll have to visit there next time I'm there. I don't remember seeing that restaurant and I know Branson like the back of my hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X