Watch your mouth around Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momo View Post
    oh, nice. that would actually be pretty good when waiting on a game to load or something or downtime for commercials.
    Xbox does an amazing job removing in game/tv sound from chatting on skype. When talking to a friend, it sounded quiet as F on his side. I thought he had the game muted.

You cannot snap skype video at this time though. (Even though they show it in comercials)

Comment

Ps4 > xbox one
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Actually, what I posted came from the mouth of Microsoft, in the beginning. It was changed after people started raging about it along with the other things people had issues over.

Stevo
        Understood and agree, but this is only in reference to Kinnect being always-on. What I was referring to is the new copyright issues with games, and also how some games have Kinnect-based features that they will not allow MS to disable or alter within the console itself....just like the example that started this thread.

Think about it....it's common sense, those sort of things are of no benefit to MS, and to the contrary may only serve to hurt console sales. Beyond only a few popular titles, MS isn't in the business to sell the games...it's the consoles and the LIVE service/community where they make their money.

But hey...what the hell would I know about anything at Microsoft anyway.....
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          Ps4 > xbox one
          well i dunno about that. though i usually buy all the consoles, i have historically favored PS. i pre-ordered the ps4 but got rid of it as quick as possible.

obviously it depends on what games you want to play but for me the device had absolutely nothing on launch. it really was a $400 paper weight.

maybe in a year it will be worth buying again, but for now i think the xbox one has some features and even a game i'm interested in.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
          X