Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Pro video on lions

Saw this on wimp...amazing video

It's pretty awesome seeing them so close up and interacting with a human!

Comment

That lion'ess is probably saying, "As soon as they they shut off that camera, I'ma gonna eat this mothufucker!"
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This is going to end just like the dude that lived with the bears, he's going to be their Thanksgiving turkey one day.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
          This is going to end just like the dude that lived with the bears, he's going to be their Thanksgiving turkey one day.
          That's a pretty different dynamic. That guy was really unhinged.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
            This one is different than the guy with the bears. This guy raised these lions and was one of the first things they saw when they opened their eyes.

The guy with the bears was going out and living with bears that he didn't have as strong of a connection with.

I would love to have that type of connection with some lions.
            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.
              If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                This one is different than the guy with the bears. This guy raised these lions and was one of the first things they saw when they opened their eyes.

The guy with the bears was going out and living with bears that he didn't have as strong of a connection with.

I would love to have that type of connection with some lions.
                That bear guy was crazy...

This guy said he raised those two lions but the males and the hyenas he didnt.

Comment

That's cool as hell.
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Only a matter of time for that guy before he's a snack.

Lions are amazing animals and it's really sad to see the way that things are shaping up for them in Africa.
                    "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                    East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                    https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Working...
                    X