• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Streetview adds McLaren Technology Centre

McLaren Technology Centre
    Woking, Surrey GU21 4YH
    United Kingdom

Direct map link HERE

The McLaren Technology Centre, headquarters of the Formula One team and their car manufacturing operation, can now be explored using Google Streetview.

Google Streetview adds McLaren Technology Centre

The McLaren Technology Centre, headquarters of the Formula One team and their car manufacturing operation, can now be explored using Goolge Streetview.

Google mapped out part of the team’s headquarters to allow people to virtually explore it as part of the team’s 50th anniversary celebrations.

“We’re pleased to be able to open our doors to the public, with the help of Google,” said team principal Martin Whitmarsh. “While we sadly can’t allow everyone to visit in person, working with Google lets our fans tour our legendary cars and have a good look around.”

“I hope people are as inspired as I was when I saw the MTC for the first time.”

A selection of McLaren F1 cars from the seventies up to the present day can be seen in the MTC’s boulevard. You can also inspect the cabinets which contain hundreds of trophies won by the team in Formula One and other championships.

Badass!

Comment

Very cool! I love McLaren and I love Google too.
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

That is the car equivalent of the maxell "blown away guy" commercial, simple and awesome.

Comment

Wonder how they drove thru that?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Wonder how they drove thru that?

Comment

We'll be doing that at our shop too. Pretty cool!
              Scott Ganow
              Lone Star Performance
              16300 Midway Rd
              Addison, TX 75001
              214-630-5006

Comment

that's cool
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                X