• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake vs Windshield Wipers

Fuckin' Australians.

Call your wife to get the snake you puss

Comment

There's a fuckin snake on my windscreen!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Hoooooooooleeeeeeeeeeeeee shit! Theirs a snake on my windscreen! Well no shit you you big Ausssie pussy.

Comment

My educational post for the day:

The red-bellied black snake (Pseudechis porphyriacus) is a species of elapid snake native to eastern Australia. Though its venom is capable of causing significant morbidity, a bite from it is not generally fatal and less venomous than other deadly Australian snakes. It is common in woodlands, forests and swamplands of eastern Australia. It is one of Australia's best-known snakes, as it is common in urban areas along the eastern coast of Australia. It has an average total length of 1.5 to 2 metres.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            My educational post for the day:

The red-bellied black snake (Pseudechis porphyriacus) is a species of elapid snake native to eastern Australia. Though its venom is capable of causing significant morbidity, a bite from it is not generally fatal and less venomous than other deadly Australian snakes. It is common in woodlands, forests and swamplands of eastern Australia. It is one of Australia's best-known snakes, as it is common in urban areas along the eastern coast of Australia. It has an average total length of 1.5 to 2 metres.
            I think its like 18 of the top 25 venomous snakes in the world are in Australia..and about the same ratio for spiders. Needless to say, next time Im in Australia, and it slithers, or has 8 legs...I'm going to assume it can kill me, and I will not touch it.

Comment

Just because it is less morbid doesn't make me not want to get bit any less.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Hoooooooooleeeeeeeeeeeeee shit! Theirs a snake on my windscreen! Well no shit you you big Ausssie pussy.
                He handled himself well. My truck would have had 16 9mm rounds discharged into the general area.

Comment

I caught this beast in my backyard a few days ago. Thank god I wasn't killed.

Comment

Googling elepid now

Comment

Dundee and Irwin are ashamed

Comment

Part 2
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYKy5SJE67Q[/ame]

Comment

Fuck a bunch of snakes...may they all burn in hell.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                            Googling elepid now
                            The family of elapids are fixed-fang snakes that contain mambas and cobras, if that clarifies anything.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              He handled himself well. My truck would have had 16 9mm rounds discharged into the general area.
                              This... fuck snakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X