Rise of the Drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise of the Drones

Pretty interesting show from PBS. Judgment Day is coming!

Bet your ass!

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

Comment

Good find. I watched it.I love documentaries.

Comment

Indeed a great find.

Comment

Not quite a "DRONE" but it is unmanned....
          Boeing's converting F16's into UMAV's.....
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

That was a good video. Watched it last night. Kind a scary what they can do with those fuckers now days.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
              That was a good video. Watched it last night. Kind a scary what they can do with those fuckers now days.
              X2 and thought the same thing

Comment

Guilty of having Nova and Frontline on my DVR. That shit with the gigapixels is staggering, and creepy.

Comment

WTF? F4 chase plane? F4's are still being used? I thought they were all decommissioned years ago?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    Not quite a "DRONE" but it is unmanned....
                    Boeing's converting F16's into UMAV's.....
                    I'm still floored that Boeing is doing this rather than LM.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Im thinking LM probably has bigger fish to fry than trying to turn bone yard relics into gun range fodder......
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                        That shit with the gigapixels is staggering, and creepy.
                        Crazy, right?

Comment

I thought this was cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            WTF? F4 chase plane? F4's are still being used? I thought they were all decommissioned years ago?
                            I don't think there are many operational but I have talked to several people within the last 5 years that claimed to have worked around them. Surprised me as well the first time I heard it.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

if I can go to my local hobby shop and get one of these for $39, than imagine what Barry's boys have.

Comment

Working...
                              X