• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    1: Buy PS4 for a few hundred bucks
    2: Destroy it publicly while recording video
    3: Upload to Youtube
    4: enjoy internet "fame" and collect a few thousand dollars from youtube advertising
    What is the view threshold to actually get paid?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      What is the view threshold to actually get paid?
      I don't know, but I knew a guy that got reasonable, but not crazy-high hits on his youtube channel. Had fewer than 100 videos with pretty much no production value and he'd collect between 500-1000 dollars a month.

Highest views are 300K on one vid that's 5 years old, most are between 10-25K views.

Comment

May need to reconsider vlogging then. Just need one with 300,000,000 hits

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          I don't know, but I knew a guy that got reasonable, but not crazy-high hits on his youtube channel. Had fewer than 100 videos with pretty much no production value and he'd collect between 500-1000 dollars a month.

Highest views are 300K on one vid that's 5 years old, most are between 10-25K views.
          Depends on if you can get a partnership with youtube or not, after that it's usually around $1000 per every 100,000 views, but the more likes it has can increase the amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            As in Bryant? He would've probably punched the first kid (and mom) he saw in the mouth. LOL
            Or he would buy everyone in line one, kind of like he actually did.

Comment

I have hard its like $1-2 for 1k views...I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                I have hard its like $1-2 for 1k views...I could be wrong
                I pull down roughly 10K views a month and make roughly $25.

Comment

did any of yall look at craigslist right at midnight on the release night? flooded with ps4's for $600-1000. all the douches that waited in line were doing so just to try and make a profit off it, not use it. I feel bad for the people that actually buy them for more than MSRP, kinda. if they'd just wait for replenishment they'd get it for $399 lol.
                  HD Parts
                  paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Don't feel sorry for those dipshits. They screw themselves buy paying that. Damn I did it for my kids shit. He's old enough to understand that his ass has to wait lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

My buddy bought four of them. Nobody is buying on craigist. People trying to trade him for junk.

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                        did any of yall look at craigslist right at midnight on the release night? flooded with ps4's for $600-1000. all the douches that waited in line were doing so just to try and make a profit off it, not use it. I feel bad for the people that actually buy them for more than MSRP, kinda. if they'd just wait for replenishment they'd get it for $399 lol.
                        They have been on ebay and craigslist for a month for 700-1000 to be "one of the first" to own one.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

Part of me feels it is no big deal. He/she bought it, do what they want. The other part agrees with being nice with it instead...actually I agree with that more.

However, I'm just trying to ignore douches these days. Too bad I can't escape information on the POTUS or otherwise ignore him and his policies.

I strongly agree with waiting on anything that is new tech. 2 years from now or even 1 year - we'll be able to get a newer model, upgraded and probably at less cost or at least with more addons included.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This is why I'm waiting. I bought the 360 then a few months later they released the elite.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I am selling mine for £400 so its not like I am ripping people off

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
                                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                                X