da Vinci's "viola organista" design gets built and played 500 years later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
    Makes the hurdy gurdy seem like playschool.
    Agreed! I've always believed the Hurdy-Gurdy was somewhat typecast by the music snobs once they saw a monkey dancing to it at the circus. Monkeys ruin EVERYTHING!

Other than "Beethoven's Greatest Hits: The Circus Years" you just can't find a good concerto played on the Hurdy-Gurdy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      boppity boopy?
      Booppity boppy!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
        Agreed! I've always believed the Hurdy-Gurdy was somewhat typecast by the music snobs once they saw a monkey dancing to it at the circus. Monkeys ruin EVERYTHING!

Other than "Beethoven's Greatest Hits: The Circus Years" you just can't find a good concerto played on the Hurdy-Gurdy.
        That's harsh, I have a hurdy gurdy and love it! It is kinda cheesy but it's neat looking and always gets a reaction.

Comment

Working...
        X