New Daily Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    nice truck, i couldnt do a v6 in a 1/2 ton crew cab truck though.
    i bet that new 6cyl feels like a vette compared to that ole nissan.

sidenote: 4banger, have you found the chrome dallas skyline sticker for the back window yet that you were looking for?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just did a quick search and it looks like that lil v6 is rated 285 horsepower. That's not too shabby. Of course I wouldn't ever complain about having more, but that's pretty respectable imo.

Comment

I don't mean to laugh, cause I've had vehicles with worse problems, but that duct tape holding up the driver window has me...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Just did a quick search and it looks like that lil v6 is rated 285 horsepower. That's not too shabby. Of course I wouldn't ever complain about having more, but that's pretty respectable imo.
          Yeah 285hp, 305lb/ft torque is more than most of the V8's made less than a decade ago. Pretty funny how spoiled we've all gotten with hp/tq. The new 4.3L V6 Ecotec is a really advanced engine and should get over 200k miles of reliable service with normal maintenance.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            Yeah 285hp, 305lb/ft torque is more than most of the V8's made less than a decade ago. Pretty funny how spoiled we've all gotten with hp/tq. The new 4.3L V6 Ecotec is a really advanced engine and should get over 200k miles of reliable service with normal maintenance.
            Yup, sad isnt it?

The 1996 f150 available engines:

Available Engines:
            148-hp, 4.9-liter I-6 (gaseous fuel compatible)
            210-hp, 5.8-liter V-8 (regular gas)
            199-hp, 5.0-liter V-8 (regular gas)
            148-hp, 4.9-liter I-6 (regular gas)

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post

The 1996 f150 available engines:

148-hp, 4.9-liter I-6 (regular gas)
              i had this one. got about 2mpg.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

sidenote: 4banger, have you found the chrome dallas skyline sticker for the back window yet that you were looking for?

god bless.
                He is waiting until they redo the BoA bank with the rainbow coloring.

Comment

Hiiiiijole!

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                    09 5.3 here with 253k miles and runs excellent. Maintenance is key.

Congrats on the new ride!

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Usually they drive the 1500 Dodge trucks and Chebie 1/2 tons. White dudes are usually in the Ford SDs and Dodge oil burners. Black dudes are usually in the 300 or crown vics

That's just on the average though.

Fixed....
                      07 GT500
                      05 SRT10
                      88 turbocoupe T-bird
                      93 Cobra
                      86 coupe
                      Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                        Not yet man, they keep pushing the chihuahua sticker on me instead.
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I don't mean to laugh, cause I've had vehicles with worse problems, but that duct tape holding up the driver window has me...
                        It's all good guey, I never fixed it after I tried rolling the window down 2 years ago going to whataburger. It was frozen shut y llo de pendejo turned the handle until it snapped.
                        Originally posted by Ted View Post
                        He is waiting until they redo the BoA bank with the rainbow coloring.
                        Fo sho, cutie pie!
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Nice ride! Congrats.

Comment

About time wei, nice ride!
                            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                              Fixed....
                              I ment truck wise. Cars here are... well ya never know. Unless it has those wheels that stick out a foot. or if its a purple Cavalier/Cobalt. Every one is driven by a fat ugly chick. Every one!
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Nice truck! Digging the new body style.

Comment

Working...
                                X