Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom runs from police, cops open fire on minivan full of kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crooner beat me to it. I couldn't believe all the ftp comments on the info wars site.
    92 LX 5.0

Comment

Video from a police dashboard camera revealed how a routine traffic stop devolved into an intense incident that involved a high speed chase and a police officer appearing to shoot at van full of children.

Comment

fucking wow. what a dumb bitch. Taking your fucking ticket and move along.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

The Taos News reported that New Mexico State Police said they allegedly found two marijuana pipes in the minivan.
          I like how they leave that at the very end.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I like how they leave that at the very end.
            Marijuana pipes. OH. MY. GOD! Such hardened criminals they are.
            my post was in response to the article snippet, not yours CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Marijuana pipes. OH. MY. GOD! Such hardened criminals they are.
              my post was in response to the article snippet, not yours CJ.
              Nevermind the fact of running from the cops then assaulting one....

Comment

I read the article earlier today and had one opinion, after seeing the video I have a lot less sympathy for the "family". WTF was she thinking? She must be half fucking retarded and that "14 year old" looked like he was in his 20s.

Maybe the cop was wrong, but damn she worked hard for it. Why are there so many muted areas in the video too? VAD set high?
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                X