"You sir, are an a$$hole."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You sir, are an a$$hole."

Plenty of hilarity in here, and fuck anyone who leaves their dog in the car in the Vegas heat.

Lol
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

LMAO! You sir are a Asshole
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I wonder how hot it was. The old lady looks dressed for cool weather. I think the law is dumb without more stipulations, like if the outside temp is over 80.

When I go to CO, my dogs get left in the car sometimes for up to an hour or so. It's never hot and they don't mind it.

People who do that shit when it's hot out have no business owning animals.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          I wonder how hot it was. The old lady looks dressed for cool weather. I think the law is dumb without more stipulations, like if the outside temp is over 80.

When I go to CO, my dogs get left in the car sometimes for up to an hour or so. It's never hot and they don't mind it.

Title says it was 104*F outside.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

I don't disagree, but the guy recording was a douchebag. Calling an old woman a "dumb bitch"? Come on... There's better ways to get your point across than that.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I don't disagree, but the guy recording was a douchebag. Calling an old woman a "dumb bitch"? Come on... There's better ways to get your point across than that.
              No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                When he grabbed the door and wouldn't let the guy close it, he stepped over the line.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                X