Red Bull: StraightRythm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    I didnt give it away after the get off...that crash was on my YZ450F that I sold to Mike on here. I bought the 11 CRF450 soon after but moved and lost interest. A good friend of mine in Florida got divorced and had a sell his bike. He could not afford another bike due to child support/alimony so I gave him mine with the intent on getting a new one as I am getting the itch to ride again.
    I haven't ridden much this year because of lack of free time. That should change before too long. I'm sure a group of us will be riding at Red River some time before the end of the year. You are welcome to come after you get a bike if you feel like doing some woods riding. Here's my latest:

May add a KTM 350 to the stable next year.

Comment

Looks pretty sweet...but I am done with the smokers! I bought an 06 YZ250 back in 09 because I thought I wanted one. Nope...whiskey throttled over a 130ft camel back that I had jumped hundreds of times on my 450. I didnt get hurt, but it scared me enough to sell the damn thing. LoL.

Comment

Like my dad always said, "you never know how fast your going until you fall". Also, "it's not the fall that hurts. It's the sudden stop that gets you".

Can't wait for SX to get going again.

Comment

Nah...I've been riding for years, but I havent ridden much in the past 2yrs since a big get off at 3 Palms. I gave my 2011 away to a friend recently so I bikeless for the first time in 25yrs.
          When you want to give the next one away, holler!

It's amazing how hard it is to ride that smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            When you want to give the next one away, holler!

It's amazing how hard it is to ride that smooth.
            I guess you missed the "friend" part? Doh!

Comment

Looks pretty sweet...but I am done with the smokers! I bought an 06 YZ250 back in 09 because I thought I wanted one. Nope...whiskey throttled over a 130ft camel back that I had jumped hundreds of times on my 450. I didnt get hurt, but it scared me enough to sell the damn thing. LoL.
              Just rode a ktm 200sx this past weekend. Im making the switch as soon as I can find a good one. I spent way to many years on a 2 smoke and just cant let it go.

Comment

That looks like some fun
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

You can always use more friends!

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                    Just rode a ktm 200sx this past weekend. Im making the switch as soon as I can find a good one. I spent way to many years on a 2 smoke and just cant let it go.
                    Great bike. I've ridden one, but only owned KTM 250 and 300's (5 of them).

Dave-my YZ250 was really "pipey" and hit hard when I first bought it. I put a 300 kit on it with some cylinder porting, timing adjustments, and a Lectron carb on it and now it rides almost like a 4 stroke, but feels so much lighter. I love it. I do want a 4 stroke as a 2nd bike, but I really love 2 strokes. If I rode MX it might be a different story. If we ever cross paths you should take mine out for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      You can always use more friends!
                      Stop fuckin' around and buy a damn bike!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                        Stop fuckin' around and buy a damn bike!!
                        His wallet, like his nuts, are in his wife's purse...

Comment

Wallet is a bit thin these days, but a bike is on the list.

Comment

lol! That was a really cool thing to do, Dave.

Comment

Working...
                            X