• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 valve monster!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TQDQzV-FxE&sns=em[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZHN2pARGPk&sns=em[/ame]

Daily driver.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

it went in the wall two nights ago...
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Im sure it can drive around town, but to call it a daily driver is a joke.

It prob gets moved in and out of the shop daily haha.

Comment

it's not a daily but it is street driven pretty regularly in the DMV..

here's the yellow bullet thread on it with the owner chiming in a few times..

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I still have a soft spot for the weak 2v as my first "fun" car was a 95 Slow ass tbird.

Comment

that's a badass Fairmont that sucks that he wrecked it
                2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Does anyone else think it's BS that he had to sit there for ~2 full minutes waiting for the other driver to get his shit together?..I'd imagine the tires cooled off a bit during that break...
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I agree... Must have been checking facebook status on the cell...

Comment

I noticed that too. It's a strategy that the opponents do to get the turbo cars heat soaked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        Does anyone else think it's BS that he had to sit there for ~2 full minutes waiting for the other driver to get his shit together?..I'd imagine the tires cooled off a bit during that break...
                        Maybe....but it carried the wheels through second gear. When the nose came down it unloaded the rear tires and spun. Seemed like it hooked just fine.

Fun car. Imagine he could benefit from some aero mods to get the car though the air on the big end. Bricks at 160mph suck!

Comment

They say the anti roll bar broke. Car has a powerglide.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                          X