Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gymkhana six

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUO-lPubXeI[/ame]

Meh, kinda boring. I preferred 3 and 5 because they were more interesting places, not just some flat parking lot.

Comment

He needs to do something that is less produced. That was a large part of the cool factor on the early ones.

Comment

It would be nice if Ken Block would actually focus on his WRC career. Doing donuts in parking lots is really a waste of his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          Meh, kinda boring. I preferred 3 and 5 because they were more interesting places, not just some flat parking lot.
          I agree but in this one I did notice there were no practice tread marks.

EDIT: Actually it appears a couple sections did have a test run.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            I agree but in this one I did notice there were no practice tread marks.

EDIT: Actually it appears a couple sections did have a test run.
            I noticed that too!

Comment

This one was so much better IMO. Higher speeds, better stunts, beating the shit out of the car.

Comment

played out

Comment

I got that feeling about it too. I posted it because it was new, but this seems like it should have just been a practice video, not a demonstration.

Comment

Isn't this going to be a new thing for Rallycross or something in 2014 for the stadium events...? or something similar. Basically gymkhana time trials...?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                      Isn't this going to be a new thing for Rallycross or something in 2014 for the stadium events...? or something similar. Basically gymkhana time trials...?
                      They did it at X-games with mirrored courses running 2 at a time. Then they stop and swap courses. They called it "Gymkhana Grid".

Comment

Working...
                      X