World Series Parade Fight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    What a bunch of assholes. I never understand kicking someone in the head that is down. I get maybe some gut kicking to keep someone down - but kicking someone in the head could result in murder.
    I've never understood it as well. You could spend years in prison because you were a drunk dumb shit and stomped a guys head because you wanted to be a tuff guy. I hope somebody recognizes these fucks and presses charges.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTTDOCYNWjg&ytsession=dFq4RMYv84B0uq_jsDxF P0jU-vl2SXVbiTQNqP6LfFM9cvgMAg9kdebBVRS_TW40SjIX4IilEBr ICZI_zaug5-hy1y4sP0uuomTXZxJ-z-byfkvQWWBhwKbmA1Z5SYTisLwlhtNUtjiVO0CGXbV0yyT7A2W1 Tg4ofRJAyAdC0TIcWbqwb_ReDiQNOxRJglFVNfvYjfroqr0WH1 YlmK-zMBxb7S0AbZZZt_t_SIh4cdjSXSBgZBSqSWhGEWg1lgrcF250v 3Kjbak9RRSDYrtB5M4UxhcNvLnN5ESf9QdkDE-vmBOUKt1OmHDT6zDHCRcQqcWdkqTwy4_eeiRqVi5iHiwJ5p6Dv hO3m8L0CL9cNAa3QA6S12AGB3FdvePIK_DD7XsSIocRzqw_B4x Trhsrn6l1S4y_zoob[/ame]
      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        harrison i wanna be your friend and move my c10 to your shop so i can finish it before that cement block turns over.
        solid!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X