30 Of The Most Powerful Images Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Of The Most Powerful Images Ever

We should warn our readers that some of these pictures may upset them, while others may fill them with joy. But that's precisely because these images reflect some of the best and worst parts of the human experience and world events – our suffering and our triumphs, our perseverance and our failures, our compassion and our hatred, our intelligence and our stupidity.

Best one of the set:
    26. Demonstration of condom usage at a public market in Jayapura, capital of Papua, 2009

Needs the guy standing in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square. Good list.

Comment

Is that really tea? Or is that urine?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I didn't know Lebron's father was from Papau...

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Is that really tea? Or is that urine?
          I has to be piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            I has to be piss.
            You can be whatever you want to be, but you don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              I has to be piss.

drip drip drip.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                drip drip drip.

Comment

I think the guy on the left misunderstood what the meeting was about.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I think the guy on the left misunderstood what the meeting was about.
                    He couldn't take any chances of getting a dick in the ear again.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Number 10 gets me every time..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Needs the guy standing in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square. Good list.
                          Yep, one of the most iconic photos of 20th century imo. The ones with thhe dogs and cats got me in the ole ticker
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised the photo of Thích Quảng Đức, the monk on fire, isn't in there
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              I'm surprised the photo of Thích Quảng Đức, the monk on fire, isn't in there
                              It's apparently a hipser "photos you've never seen" best 30 photos. You'd have Iwo Jima flag rasing photo in there, Tiananmen Square, etc..

Comment

Working...
                              X